- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Food Safety
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
UL pioneered online training more than 25 years ago and continues to set the benchmark for adult learning. We've learned some valuable lessons about working with clients in that time.
Our fundamental design objective is to create knowledge solutions that enable you and your organization to learn ... and succeed. Our courses are instructionally engineered for effective, interactive, and self-paced learning.
Our full-time staff of learning professionals combine the sciences of instructional design and technology with your information to effectively communicate the content while accommodating learners’ needs.
Here are some of the best practices we employ when we build your learning content:
- We use tools to assure that the content of a course does not exceed the appropriate reading level for the intended audience.
- We develop materials that conform to section 508 guidelines, providing visually or hearing-impaired users access to the same instructional material as their non-impaired peers.
- We offer the option of narrating all material, because research suggests that learners can often listen at a higher level than they are able to read.
- We can translate courses and instructional materials into multiple languages to meet the needs of global organizations.
Improving Business Your Way
Compliance and Regulatory Solutions that Align to Your Business Objectives