- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Risk Assessment & Risk Mitigation Tools
Most ethics and compliance professionals today manage sophisticated E&C programs that allow them to deliver training and certifications — in one form or another — across their organizations and across the globe.
What they often are not able to do is to deploy a risk mitigation tool that will not only identify compliance risk at the level of the individual employee, but instantly mitigate identified risks by automatically assigning training and other remediations, and delivering notifications to those who need to know.
Making Certifications, Assessments, and Instant, Automatic Training Assignments a Reality
UL has helped countless global companies streamline the effort to capture electronic code and policy certifications, automatically identify a wide range of compliance risks, and instantly assign training targeted to those identified risks. Not only does this vastly improve the performance of an E&C program; it also significantly reduces the overall administrative effort needed to manage that program day-to-day.
Use our Brandon Hall Gold Medal winning compliance platform to:
- Assign and track certifications for your Code of Conduct or for any other compliance policy document. This means that every time you update a company policy, you can track that all employees have read it, that they in fact understood it, and that they agree to abide by it;
- Identify and target risk areas such as anti-bribery, fair competition, and conflicts of interest and run a fully automated risk mitigation process. This means that you will have eliminated the time lag between disclosure and mitigation, and also that you will have complete confidence that wherever risks exist in your organization, they are being resolved;
- Employ additional curriculum mapping processes to ensure that you are always delivering the right training, remediations, and documents to precisely the right audience.
Improving Business Your Way
Compliance and Regulatory Solutions that Align to Your Business Objectives