- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Online Ethics Training Course Library
Our online Ethics Training Library and learning resources cover more than 100 key topics, thus forming the backbone of your ethics and compliance program.
Our content is backed by the legal expertise of Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis LLP (K&L Gates), a global law firm with 22 locations that provides content development and subject matter experts.
- Code of Conduct: This program provides a dynamic, multi-year learning plan that fosters independent ethical decision-making and commitment to your company code.
- Antitrust Laws and Fair Competition: Our antitrust and fair competition courses help employees recognize and avoid potential antitrust violations by clarifying the laws and company policies governing antitrust and fair competition. The courses focus on discussions of key issues such as price fixing and market division; group boycotts; predatory pricing; tie-in and reciprocal agreements; price discrimination; and dominant firm abuse.
- Environmental Health and Safety: This 90-course library helps companies in many industries meet OSHA, DOT and EPA requirements. We work closely with industry subject matter experts as well as federal and state regulatory agencies to ensure course content is accurate and remains current.
- HR and Risk Management: This library helps ensure consistent compliance in hiring and firing, employee management, and the implementation of appropriate policies and procedures.
- Targeted Risk Areas: Our ethics courses reflect today’s most pressing ethics issues, helping promote proactive behavior using scenario-based techniques; targeted risk areas include conflicts of interest, confidentiality, accurate books and records, sexual harassment, discrimination, intellectual property, government contracts and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”).
Improving Business Your Way
Compliance and Regulatory Solutions that Align to Your Business Objectives