- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
The UK Bribery Landscape
An unprecedented wave of laws and regulations, enforcement actions and international cooperation illustrate a global assault on corruption and bribery in the public and private sectors. As the global business model becomes the norm, companies are at increased risk that employees, subcontractors, suppliers or corporate partners will commit unethical, illegal acts, whether intentionally or not. No organization can guarantee ethical, compliant behavior throughout its dispersed enterprise but it can – and must – establish effective programs to prevent, detect and eliminate corruption.
Affordable, Convenient Global Anti-Corruption Suite
UL works with global organizations subject to complex, rapidly evolving regulatory and legal anti-corruption requirements. We work with organizations to develop, implement and maintain programs that meet core compliance requirements for training and proficiency testing; Code of Conduct development, rollout and training; critical document management; corporate and enterprise-wide communications; defensible recordkeeping; and accessible, audit-ready documentation.
UL has been helping companies globally streamline the effort to educate employees on anti-bribery and mitigating risk. Our affordable online training covers both the new UK Bribery Act and full coverage of Global Anti-Bribery subjects. The solution includes a Global Anti-Bribery course, online self-assessments, communication templates and plans, and automated compliance workflows. This is a comprehensive plan that helps identify and mitigate risk within your organization and communicate your top management message company wide.
Our robust learning management system is employed by government agencies, global companies and their suppliers. The system is interoperable with leading document management systems, expanding the functionality of existing systems. UL’s Global Anti-Corruption Suite assists clients to address risks created by a global anti-corruption campaign that includes:
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act;
- UK Bribery Act;
- International and multi-national regulations, directives and standards from organizations including the United Nations, the European Union, the International Conference on Harmonization and the World Bank;
- Rapid increase or expansion of national anti-corruption laws such as China’s anti-bribery legislation, which was newly expanded to criminalize bribes against foreign government officials;
- Aggressive enforcement of anti-corruption laws;
- Bi- and multi-lateral treaties and agreements promoting joint inspections and information-sharing among regulators and law enforcement agencies;
- Anti-competition laws;
- Expanding laws to prevent financial mismanagement.
Improving Business Your Way
Compliance and Regulatory Solutions that Align to Your Business Objectives