- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Ethics Communication Tools - The Ethics Communication Coach (ECC)
Organizations that implement programs to prevent and detect violations of law can become eligible for significant reductions in penalties if they have developed a compliance program prior to their offenses. The revised US Federal Sentencing Guidelines require organizations to “promote an organizational culture that encourages a commitment to compliance.”
The Ethics Communication Center (ECC) is the only solution of its kind in the industry today. It provides the E&C team with a ready-to-implement library of more than 2,000 communication and training tools that cover 60 ethics topics, all available online at www.eccmember.com. Since 1999, the Ethics Communication Coach (ECC) has put thousands of ethics training and communication tools at the fingertips of ethics officers around the globe, helping them to launch and sustain an effective ongoing ethics training program.
And each quarter ECC subscribers receive a new set of relevant, well-researched materials that address current and emerging issues, such as social media and EU privacy.
Your One-Stop, On-Demand Solution:
The ECC subscription-based website helps you create an effective ethics program by offering access to a comprehensive library of ready-to-customize tools, created by experts, specifically for a corporate ethics office's use. Using our ECC templates as a starting point, we'll help you plan a full year of effective, behavior-changing communication. Pre-training communication ensures that the training is eagerly anticipated. Post-training communication improves retention.
The ECC’s topical training packages include all the tools needed to meet the requirement of an on-going ethics communication and training program, as outlined in the US Sentencing Guidelines. Tools can be quickly customized to match individual company policies and culture.
Recent additions to the ECC include:
- Tone at The Middle Toolkits;
- Accurate Records;
- Company Resources;
- Confidential Information;
- Antitrust, Global Fair Competition Laws;
- Global Anti-Bribery;
- Social Media;
- Gifts and Gratuities;
- Global Packs – key topics such as anti-bribery, fair competition laws and fraud covered from the global perspective, with a focus on the Latin American, European, and Asian regions. ECC materials can be translated at low cost into multiple languages;
- Ten, eight-minute Ethics Videos;
- Upgraded search feature;
- A pre-packaged, ready-to-go quarterly newsletter;
- Four hours of internal communications consulting each year;
- Integrate Key Code of Conduct Topics with Your “Tone at the Top” Communication Strategy.
Improving Business Your Way
Compliance and Regulatory Solutions that Align to Your Business Objectives