- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Ethics and Compliance Solutions
FACT: In order to meet US Federal Sentencing Guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, companies must periodically assess the effectiveness of their ethics and compliance programs. A one-size-fits-all approach no longer makes the grade. What’s the solution?
UL’s end-to-end ethics and compliance programs help companies meet US Federal Sentencing Guidelines, FAR and stock exchange requirements, from custom Codes of Conduct to a comprehensive online library of ethics and compliance courses, outreach and communications tools and compliance reporting solutions. Our Best Practices program approach includes award-winning, expert ethics training and compliance, delivered via the Internet or instructor-led deliverables. Additionally, we offer rapidly deployable customized instructor-led ethics training and online ethics training with supporting communication packages.
Start With an Efficient Learning Platform
UL's web-based learning platform is used by more than one million individuals from more than 50 countries. The system helps organizations manage the distribution and recordkeeping of critical learning information, providing the ability to:
- Leverage the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model that reduces the strain on IT resources and dramatically reduces operating costs, yet enables employees to learn from anywhere they have an Internet connection;
- Organize employees into targeted groups and deliver learning plans based on job role or function;
- Link assignments to your own documents, such as SOPs, corporate polices, and conflict of interest forms;
- Allow employees to record their training history in an audit-ready format; and
- Help managers monitor learning activities and receive automatic notifications of delinquencies.
Translation, Cultural Adaptation, and Global Ethics Issues
Global organizations face unique challenges of language, culture and education. Any communication program must be effective for all employees, subcontractors or regulated partners, no matter where they are located. Our global translation and adaptation services can help.
We go beyond simply translating the words. We integrate a deep understanding of cultural differences and language nuances to deliver the company’s message correctly, effectively and without offending the target population.
Improving Business Your Way
Compliance and Regulatory Solutions that Align to Your Business Objectives