- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Conflict of Interest Risk Assessment & Training Solution
Many situations that your employees face may create a potential conflict of interest, putting your business at risk. These conflicts may influence your employees' ability to make impartial decisions on behalf of your company, or cause others to doubt your organization's fairness and integrity.
Our Conflicts of Interest Risk Assessment & Training Solution leverages our Web-based learning platform and interactive content to take your COI program and automate the profiling process. Each individual can take an online assessment that identifies his or her COI risk, which triggers the appropriate training.
Our solution includes these key features:
- Self-assessment forms enable you to implement your unique COI policies, so answers from employees and contractors trigger specific learning assignments or other actions based on procedures that you define.
- Ability to quickly and easily “assign” and track online conflict disclosure forms, and review these results through real-time reports.
- Customizable, authoritative COI courses and videos clarify existing laws governing COI; you can add your own company policies so employees can recognize potential conflicts before they occur. Topics include outside interests, business relations with customers, competitors and suppliers, and more.
- Ensure that the electronic signatures are unimpeachable and secure, leveraging our web-based platform, which streamlines record-keeping & administrative tasks; available in multiple languages and supports contractor and other non-employees.
- Visibility into compliance and risk through robust management reports and dashboards. You can categorize all people by type of conflict and other risk factors that you define.
Improving Business Your Way
Compliance and Regulatory Solutions that Align to Your Business Objectives