- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Food Safety
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Ethics & Corporate Responsibility
UL is a recognized global leader in developing business ethics, risk management, training and communication programs. Hundreds of organizations have leveraged our integrated approach to regulatory compliance and ethical culture. With a deeply embedded ethical tone in place, clients are able to differentiate themselves in the marketplace, bolster customer loyalty and reduce the risks that threaten operations, financial condition and reputation.
Globalization Exposes Many Companies to Overlapping Laws, Regulations and Directives.
UL is a respected leader in the development, deployment and documentation of compliance training, communications and management programs. Global companies rely on our business ethics solutions to achieve and maintain compliance with a rapidly expanding number of laws, regulations and directives. We have worked with companies to address multiple compliance challenges including the US’ Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the UK’s Anti-Bribery Act, national laws including those of China and Australia, European Union Directives and Regulations, and international standards including those of the World Bank, United Nations and International Conference on Harmonization. UL has also enabled clients to comply with industry-specific ethics regulations including those governing the life science, engineering and construction, government contracting and energy sectors.
Our comprehensive business ethics solutions provide multiple resources including a comprehensive library of ethics and compliance courses, communications tools, and audit-ready documentation systems. Our online, computer-based, instructor-led and hands-on learning resources enable a blended program that addresses the learning needs of various corporate audiences including officers, employees and subcontractors. Our customized Codes of Conduct and ethics training solutions are available in 30 languages for deployment across the global enterprise. Online training, corporate communications and critical documents are distributed, validated, trained and tested on, and documented in audit-ready format. Additionally, we offer rapidly deployable customized instructor-led ethics training and online ethics training with supporting communication packages.
Web-Based Learning Platform
UL's web-based learning platform is used by more than one million individuals from over 50 countries. The system helps organizations manage the distribution and recordkeeping of critical learning information, providing the ability to:
- Leverage the Cloud-Based Computing model that reduces the strain on IT resources and dramatically reduces operating costs, while enabling employees to learn anywhere they have an internet connection;
- Organize employees into targeted groups and deliver learning plans based on job role or function;
- Link assignments to your own documents, such as SOPs, corporate polices, and conflict of interest forms;
- Allow employees to record their training history in an audit-ready format;
- Help managers monitor learning activities and receive automatic notifications of delinquencies.
- White Papers
- Case Studies
Improving Business Your Way
Compliance and Regulatory Solutions that Align to Your Business Objectives