- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Why Companies Choose UL Quality, Compliance and Learning
Since 1999, our cloud-computing learning solution has set the standard for organizations that are meeting regulatory and internal compliance requirements for both employees and non-employees. More than 400 clients around the world rely on our solutions for enterprise-wide learning that meets the regulatory requirements within life science, energy, health plans and general industry.
Our Proven Approach to Cloud Computing:
- Our innovative technology platform strikes the right balance between pre-configured “functionality” settings and the ability for our engineers to easily tailor the learning environment to meet each client’s unique business processes.
- Each client receives a set of cloud-optimized tools to tailor the environment to meet their specific organizational structure and compliance needs, without additional programming costs.
- Our learning platform easily interfaces, in real-time, with mission-critical applications, including DMS, HRIS, ERP and MES.
- Our software meets 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for electronic recordkeeping.
- Our primary and secondary data centers include multiple levels of security, and comprehensive policies, procedures and investment in disaster recovery, with advanced hardware and communications capabilities, all of which protect against significant disruption to our systems and data within those systems.
- Our LMS deployment specialists focus on one-on-one best practice guidance, culled from knowledge acquired through hundreds of cloud-computing rollouts.
Benefits to Clients
- A sharp reduction in total cost of ownership as compared to on-premise learning management systems
- Reduces capital expenses and maintenance costs as compared to on-premise learning management systems
- Reduced deployment time, as an LMS can be launched in less time compared to on-premise systems
- Reduced effort for our clients’ IT resources as it relates to installation, validation effort, maintenance upgrades, and customization projects
- Flexible cloud-based integrations enable our compliance training solution to interface to any platform and integrate, in real-time, with mission-critical applications, including DMS, HRIS, ERP and MES.
- Our consistent learner and administrative experience allows one system to manage the compliance learning for both employees and non-employees (contractors, suppliers, vendors, etc).
Improving Business Your Way
Compliance and Regulatory Solutions that Align to Your Business Objectives