- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Food Safety
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
ARCHIVED WEBINAR :: Quality and Compliance Considerations for Cloud-Based Systems
Quality and Compliance Considerations for Cloud-Based Systems
For QA and Auditing teams, validating a SaaS or cloud-based application brings unique challenges:
- Should your IT and Validation teams demand the same security, data center and system architecture requirements as your internally installed applications?
- How do these requirements impact QA's evaluation of the SaaS system, whether it be an ERP, LMS, EDMS, etc?
Quality and Compliance Considerations for Cloud-based Systems, in which we will provide information that QA teams need to know about electronic record integrity controls and validation best practices for SaaS applications, and also share key QA-focused demands for SaaS-based learning management system.
About Our Presenter:
Chris Wubbolt is President of QACV Consulting and has over 20 years' experience in quality assurance, regulatory compliance, and computer validation positions both as a consultant and an employee.
A recognized industry leader specializing in GxP compliance and validation, Chris has conducted GLP, GCP and GMP audits, providing regulatory compliance training, six sigma quality system improvement projects, computer validation, and project management services.
Chris is a regular speaker at industry events, and in April 2012 spoke at the SQA Annual Meeting on the topic of Auditing Considerations for Data Centers.
NOTE: This Seminar was Recorded on July 24, 2012