- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
ARCHIVED WEBINAR :: How to Automate Training Management within Your Quality Program
Best Practices for Emerging Companies
As an emerging company, you have to address FDA, EU and other regulatory agency requirements for training and qualifications, the same as larger companies within the life science industry.
Unfortunately, emerging companies must achieve compliance with a smaller budget and less administrative resources.
View our complimentary webinar, recorded on July 20th, "How to Automate Training Management within Your Quality Program." This webinar features a UL EduNeering client, who is Vice President of Quality, from an emerging life science company. We share best practices for structuring a training management program that requires minimal ongoing maintenance, scales as the company grows, and addresses the key regulatory requirements of global agencies, including FDA, EMA, etc.
During this webinar we focus on good-training program practices that include:
- How to Design a Training Matrix so that roles, curricula, and qualifications are mapped to job functions and "sub-tasks" within the organization;
- How to Align Your Training with Your Learning Management System so that the application can expand as your company expands globally;
- How to Reduce Administrative Maintenance by automating training related to new hires, employee advancement, updated training material, etc.