- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
ARCHIVED WEBINAR :: FCPA Compliance: Working Under the Spotlight – Best Practices Today
Theodore W. Nunez, PhD, Director, Ethics & Corporate Compliance
According to a recent Deloitte Survey, 75% of participants reported that over the past three years they have seen an increased concern regarding the anti-bribery provisions of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). As many of our clients have experienced, it's a challenge to prevent every instance of bribery or corruption, but compliance with FCPA is both realistic and required.
The US Department of Justice (DOJ) and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) are targeting global companies that - intentionally or unintentionally - violate the FCPA, and the DOJ has stated that FCPA is their number two priority behind fighting terrorism.
The challenge for many companies is how to identify and reduce the FCPA risks posed by employees and non-employees who may not understand the many nuances of anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws and policies.
This informative online seminar will cover the nuances of the FCPA and what it means to you and your company including:
- Trends in enforcement and litigation:
- DOJ and SEC
- Foreign Governments
- Interpreting the FCPA:
- Who must comply?
- Who is a government official?
- What constitutes a bribe?
- Anti-corruption best practices