- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Food Safety
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
ARCHIVED WEBINAR :: Ethics Learning Programs that Engage Employees Year after Year
Theodore W. Nunez, PhD, Director, Ethics & Corporate Compliance, UL EduNeering
Joel A. Rogers, VP Ethics, Compliance & Content Strategy, UL EduNeering
The world’s most successful companies are ethical companies…. Are you doing what it takes to make your corporation ethically sound, viable and transparent – at all levels?
Building a stronger ethical culture within your company is a long-term and multi-faceted process that requires sustained effort. Ethical leadership requires a new skill-set with concepts that must be taught, awareness levels that must be met, and competencies that must be measured and sustained.
Multi-Year Skill Building Training is Designed to:
- Increase your employees’ knowledge and understanding of compliance issues and your company’s Code of Conduct.
- Improve ethical decision-making and other skills that contribute to responsible, effective performance in a variety of workplace settings using examples and case studies.
- Navigate the focus of the discussion on the “gray areas” that employees face each and every day.
- Deepen employees’ commitment to – and engagement with – your organization’s mission and core values.
This webinar explores strategies and best practices for designing and implementing a multi-year ethics learning program that engages employees and helps build a stronger ethical culture grounded in the knowledge, skills and values of your employees.