- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
The Association of British Healthcare Industries (ABHI) has partnered with UL to train members in the ABHI Code of Business Practice.
ABHI is the leading industry association for the medical technology sector in the UK, with a membership that represents 80% of the sector’s total annual input.
ABHI’s Code of Business Practice reflects the high business standards that are pivotal to the reputation and success of the medical technology industry.
ABHI’s members have expressed their support for an industry Code of Business Practices that will enhance patient outcomes through greater transparency and compliance, particularly in the area of sales practices.
For more information, visit the ABHI website at www.abhi.org.uk
- White Papers
- Case Studies