- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Food Safety
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
UL's clinical trial solutions accelerate product approval by minimizing delays and regulatory noncompliance in the conduct of clinical trials. We work with companies to assure the knowledge and compliant performance of employees, study site personnel and CROs at dispersed locations around the world.
Proven Learning Management Platform
ComplianceWire®, our learning management platform, distributes, tracks and electronically documents good clinical practice (GCP) knowledge, protocol understanding, electronic data capture (EDC) proficiency, and SOP training for investigators, contractors and employees.
FDA-Authored and/or Reviewed Courses
UL’s clinical curricula, developed with the FDA, are used by investigator sites worldwide.
Solutions that Solve Key Clinical Compliance Challenges
UL helps companies achieve global study compliance with study protocols and regulatory requirements of the FDA, ICH and EU, including:
- GCP/ICH proficiency;
- EDC training;
- Protocol understanding among sponsor, site, and CRO personnel;
- Financial disclosure attestations;
- Role-based training targeted to the CRA, CRC, and investigator;
- Distribution and documentation of clinical study communications (safety updates, protocol amendments, etc.).
Global Regulatory Compliance Learning
Addressing International Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Requirements