- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Food Safety
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Subcontractor Training & Management
To minimize compliance and performance risks, engineering and construction contractors are taking an active role in assuring the compliance of their subcontractors with all safety, ethics and performance requirements.
UL’s cloud-based learning management system (LMS) enables the distribution, testing, validation and documentation of training. Managers can quickly and accurately identify and mitigate knowledge gaps among employees and non-employees regardless of their location or job function. Personnel are trained, with proficiency verified through testing. Remedial training is automatically generated and distributed to any individual who fails to achieve the required level of proficiency. All compliance training activities are validated and documented in audit-ready format.
Authoritative Industry Content
A comprehensive library of courses in safety, health and environmental topics enables rapid deployment. We develop client-specific curricula and Codes of Conduct, which promote compliance with corporate policies and culture as well as regulatory requirements. UL’s training resources extend from online to computer-based, instructor-led and hands-on formats, ensuring that the right format is available to address the knowledge needs of everyone in the organization.
The Leading Platform for Subcontractor Training
Our cloud-based learning management system (LMS) provides added functionality through its interoperability with leading document management systems. Critical information, corporate messaging, communications and documents such as forms and surveys can be distributed and validated throughout the enterprise, including subcontractor organizations.
UL helps contractors address subcontractor training and management needs including:
- Training, validation and testing for proficiency;
- Identifying knowledge gaps and targeting training;
- Complying with training requirements including:
- Industry-specific regulations;
- Global anti-corruption laws.
- Training in industry best practices for improved performance;
- Documentation of all training activities in audit-ready format.
Global Regulatory Compliance Learning
Addressing International Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Requirements