- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Food Safety
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Contractors to federal, state, county and local governments in the US are held to increasingly stringent standards of ethical behavior. Contractors are held responsible for their compliance with ethics and anti-corruption regulations throughout the contract period, from initial bidding through job performance, subcontractor management, recordkeeping and billing.
UL works with government contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and service providers to implement effective compliance programs. Our ethics curricula enable comprehension and compliance in areas such as organizational and personal conflicts of interest, misuse of government property, undue influence, confidentiality and interactions with government personnel. Customized programs enable our clients to develop and implement effective Codes of Conduct, distribute ethics training to employees and subcontractors and maintain defensible records of compliance-mandated activities.
Our cloud-based learning management system (LMS) is used by companies around the world to assign, distribute, validate, test, monitor and document training. Contractors fulfill their flow down responsibilities by extending training to subcontractors and vendors using the same LMS.
UL’s compliance solutions enable organizations to meet regulatory requirements and needs including:
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (government contractor);
- False Claims Act;
- State and local regulations;
- Global anti-corruption laws;
- UK’s Anti-Bribery Act;
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act;
- Corporate communications and reinforcement of ethical behavior;
- Anti-discrimination and retaliation;
- Subcontractor training.
Global Regulatory Compliance Learning
Addressing International Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Requirements