- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Environmental, Health & Safety
UL partners with engineering and construction companies to minimize accidents and injuries, improve worker safety, and meet regulatory requirements set by agencies including the US Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). Comprehensive process safety management (PSM) programs can be implemented across the enterprise, including to subcontractors and employees at remote worksites.
We provide training in online, computer-based, instructor-led and hands-on formats to ensure that all members of the organization have access to instruction in the most effective and productive format. Standardized training using our 90-course EH&S Library can be rapidly deployed and targeted to learners according to the company’s requirements, including by job function, skill level, compliance requirement or employment status. Client-specific learning solutions can incorporate customized training programs that integrate corporate policies and compliance requirements.
UL’s cloud-based learning management system (LMS) is a robust platform that provides for the distribution, validation, testing and documentation of all training-related activities in audit-ready format. Our LMS is interoperable with leading document management systems. The inherent functionality of our LMS supports comprehensive programs including Process Safety Management (PSM) programs that comply with regulatory requirements, industry best practices and the most current thinking of OSHA for proactive safety and compliance.
Our EH&S programs address compliance and knowledge needs in areas including:
- Process Safety Management program development and training;
- Critical Document Management;
- Workplace safety initiatives;
- Safety Trained Supervisor (STS) training and certification;
- Qualification of employee proficiency;
- Enterprise-wide communications;
- Industry best practices;
- Global subcontractor training available in 30+ languages.
Compliance with training, validation and documentation requirements of:
- US Department of Transportation;
- US Department of Labor;
- US Occupational Safety and Health Administration;
- US Environmental Protection Agency;
- State and local safety regulations;
- Insurance-mandated safety training.
Global Regulatory Compliance Learning
Addressing International Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Requirements