- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Food Safety
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
EduNeering Introduces Enhancements to its Signature Knowledge Management System
New Tools for Workforce Planning among Significant Features Added to ComplianceWire®, EduNeering's Knowledge Management System for FDA-Regulated Companies
December 7, 2006 - Princeton, New Jersey - EduNeering, a leading provider of knowledge management solutions to assure regulatory compliance and improve business performance, today introduced enhancements that expand the functionality of ComplianceWire, the company's knowledge management system designed specifically for FDA-regulated companies. ComplianceWire currently is used by more than one hundred leading life sciences organizations to improve employee performance, achieve regulatory compliance, and enhance business value.
The enhancements to ComplianceWire are designed to facilitate key management activities including workforce planning, electronic sign-in for instructor-led courses, and management of employee qualifications. An additional range of customization attributes have been added for organizations seeking to tailor activities such as the user interface and e-mail notifications.
- Workforce Planning: "What if" scenarios aid in determining who is qualified or could be qualified for a specific job or role, facilitating planning for future growth, vacation scheduling, cross-training, special project assignments and more. Training is easily "right-sized" through application only when and where it is needed. Managers can now practice smarter workforce planning, resource allocation and skill tracking directly from ComplianceWire.
- Electronic Sign-in for Instructor-Led Courses: Sign-in sheets are electronically generated, eliminating paper-based systems, providing an added layer of authentication, ensuring attendance, and streamlining recordkeeping;
- Employee Proficiency: Employee qualifications, career goals and other role-based activities are easily organized and managed through the User Group format and accompanying curricula. Administrators are able to suggest knowledge criteria and curricula based on employee qualifications, while end-users are able to quickly and accurately identify clear career paths.
ComplianceWire is EduNeering's fully validated knowledge management designed to meet the high-security needs of FDA-regulated organizations, including 21 CFR Part 11 requirements. ComplianceWire enables the function-specific distribution of designated coursework, policies, procedures and other critical information; validates and documents receipt and understanding of the subject matter; and supports centralized storage and reporting to promote management control over all learning activities. It is the same technology platform used by the FDA to train more than 30,000 inspectors and investigators throughout the US.
# # #
EduNeering (www.eduneering.com), a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company, develops technology-enabled knowledge solutions for improving business performance and assuring regulatory compliance. For more than 25 years, the company has served corporate and government clients in the life sciences, healthcare, energy and industrial sectors using proprietary platforms that integrate business, learning and technology. Additionally, EduNeering maintains several unique partnerships with its clients, including a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement with FDA. Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, EduNeering Holdings, Inc. has offices in Houston, TX; Bloomsburg, PA; and the UK.
- White Papers
- Case Studies