- Medical Device
- Health Care
- Food Safety
- Engineering & Construction
- Manufacturing and General Industry
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise Learning Management
- Learning Content
- Safety and Corporate Culture
- Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- EduXpress - SMB Online Compliance Solution
- E-Commerce Online Courses
- Purchase Courses
- Resource Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
EduNeering Expands ComplianceWire® Functionality and Client Value
New capabilities to the company's Knowledge Management System (KMS) deliver advanced benefits in business improvement and regulatory compliance
February 21, 2006- Princeton, New Jersey - EduNeering, a leading provider of knowledge management solutions to improve workforce performance and business value, has expanded the functionality and added new benefits to its fully validated ComplianceWire® knowledge platform. ComplianceWire is designed specifically to meet the high security and quality needs of FDA-regulated companies, providing full compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
The expanded capabilities of ComplianceWire enable enhanced learning, document and process control in the following areas:
- Job-specific processes or procedures. Designed as an adjunct to an SOP or a quick reference for undocumented procedures, processes or experiential learning. Our new Visual Job Aids (VJA) allows organizations to capture and transfer company-specific procedures and best practices using mixed media, such as sound, video clips and interactivity, thereby strengthening employee understanding and integration of job-specific information. The VJA also provides an outstanding option for organizations with workforces that use English as a second language.
- Distribution, collection, analysis and storage of information needed to achieve regulatory or internal compliance. Enables managers to identify job-related proficiency data, evaluate employee progress and verify employee skills.
- Secure employee information repository. CV BuilderSM , a tool designed for managing employees' Curricula Vitae (CV), centralizes all relevant information about each employee in a secure data bank, eliminating paper-based collection and streamlining update procedures.
- Automated proficiency testing. Allows managers to author, publish and edit stand-alone exams for testing employee understanding of content, policies or procedures.
"ComplianceWire consistently demonstrates its value to our life sciences and FDA-regulated clients," noted Donald A. Deieso, PhD, EduNeering's President and CEO. "With these new capabilities, ComplianceWire provides even more value, not only by boosting workforce performance and meeting compliance needs but also by streamlining the internal management procedures that can directly affect a business' bottom line."
In 2005, ComplianceWire applications showed more than a 100 percent increase in logons and 150 percent in completed activities. Use of its Critical Information Control System® (CICS), for SOP, policies and other company-critical document management showed a 300 percent increase in usage during the past year.
- White Papers
- Case Studies